• 69.391 candidatos
  • usuarios online
  • 78 castings abiertos
Idioma: Español
Ubicación: España

CASTINGS PARA ACTORES, MODELOS, AZAFATAS Y NUEVOS TALENTOS.



Home » Comunidad » Foro » Proyectos< » JOB OFFER IN CANADA

JOB OFFER IN CANADA

Volver a mensajes del foro
Escrito por #yate-1f01f9 el 20-07-2017 a las 17:04:19

We are Licensed, Government approved recruitment agency in Canada. We wish to inform you that Canada is actively seeking foreign workers and professionals to help grow its strong national workforce. If you have Candidates(SKILLED/UNSKILLED) who are looking for TEMPORARY WORK PERMIT in Canada or already have a JOB OFFER from a Canadian employer and are unsure of what to do next, we have the perfect tools to get you started. We would be happy to assist you with the process from the beginning to end. You are most welcome to contact us so we can help you explore your options.

Customer services .....oldtownchambers@gmail.com

AVAILABLE JOB OPENING INCLUDE:

(1) Fish Packer (2) Fish Machine Tender, (3) Fish Cleaner
(4) Fish Bin Tender, (5) Machine Operator, (6) Warehouse Supervisor
(7) Drivers, (8) Brine Maker (9) Cooker (10) Cooker Mechanic
(11) Food Production Worker (12) Manufacturing Assistant
(13) store Manager, (14) Masseur (15) Store keepers
(16) Chief Butcher, (17) Gardener (18) Electrician (19) Waiter/Waitress
(20) Mechanic (21) Front Office (22) Chefs (23) Bar Manager (24) Store Keeper
(25) Room Service (26) Banquet Manager (27) Factory Supervisor
(26) Security Officer (27) Sales & Marketing Manager (28) Waiter/Waitress
(29) Cashiers (30) Steward (31) Receptionist (32) Retail Manager


BENEFITS:

1. Accommodation - Provided.
2. Ticket -Provided.
3. Medical - Provided.
4. Transportation - Provided.
5. Working hours - 8a.m-4p.m [Mon-Sat]
6. Vacation - 28.5 days every year
7. Salary/Wages - $25 per hour for Unskilled and $36 per hour for Skilled.
8. Contract - 2 years.
9. Extra time - $18 per hour
10. Insurance & Pension - According to Quebec Labor laws.
11. Other Benefits - Family Status, group benefit and other fringe benefits.
12. We pay our foreign Clients $74 USD for each Candidate you deploy to us.
13. Required number of candidates - 100 workers (Skilled and Unskilled)


NOTE:
Employees will render 20% Charges for visa processing while the Employer takes care of the remaining 80%. All the Visa process takes 4-8 weeks after payment and confirmation of fee.
We Give The Best In Recruitment, Through An Excellent Immigration Consulting Services. For any question, asking or query feel free to contact:


Rebecca Matney

E-mail::::::::::oldtownchambers@gmail.com
SKYPE..Global License


Customer services .....oldtownchambers@gmail.com
CONTACT ADDRESS:
2023 Rue Crimazie
Quebec city,
QC G1R 1B7
Canada
We are Licensed, Government approved recruitment agency in Canada. We wish to inform you that Canada is actively seeking foreign workers and professionals to help grow its strong national workforce. If you have Candidates(SKILLED/UNSKILLED) who are looking for TEMPORARY WORK PERMIT in Canada or already have a JOB OFFER from a Canadian employer and are unsure of what to do next, we have the perfect tools to get you started. We would be happy to assist you with the process from the beginning to end. You are most welcome to contact us so we can help you explore your options.

We also produce Real database registered documents which are legally use and passes all airport scans and data-check machines. Any time these Real documents are being verified in the system, all the holder's information will validly show up making the document real and acceptable and the holder can legally use it without any problems because it is being registered under the authorities recognition in the system

E-mail::::::::::oldtownchambers@gmail.com

TEXT NUMBER (Canada & USA) ;;; +1719 283 1671



Customer services .....oldtownchambers@gmail.com

AVAILABLE JOB OPENING INCLUDE:

(1) Fish Packer (2) Fish Machine Tender, (3) Fish Cleaner
(4) Fish Bin Tender, (5) Machine Operator, (6) Warehouse Supervisor
(7) Drivers, (8) Brine Maker (9) Cooker (10) Cooker Mechanic
(11) Food Production Worker (12) Manufacturing Assistant
(13) store Manager, (14) Masseur (15) Store keepers
(16) Chief Butcher, (17) Gardener (18) Electrician (19) Waiter/Waitress
(20) Mechanic (21) Front Office (22) Chefs (23) Bar Manager (24) Store Keeper
(25) Room Service (26) Banquet Manager (27) Factory Supervisor
(26) Security Officer (27) Sales & Marketing Manager (28) Waiter/Waitress
(29) Cashiers (30) Steward (31) Receptionist (32) Retail Manager


BENEFITS:

1. Accommodation - Provided.
2. Ticket -Provided.
3. Medical - Provided.
4. Transportation - Provided.
5. Working hours - 8a.m-4p.m [Mon-Sat]
6. Vacation - 28.5 days every year
7. Salary/Wages - $30 per hour for Unskilled and $50 per hour for Skilled.
8. Contract - 2 years.
9. Extra time - $19 per hour
10. Insurance & Pension - According to Quebec Labor laws.
11. Other Benefits - Family Status, group benefit and other fringe benefits.
12. We pay our foreign Clients $75 USD for each Candidate you deploy to us.
13. Required number of candidates - 150 workers (Skilled and Unskilled)


NOTE:
Employees will render 24% Charges for visa processing while the Employer takes care of the remaining 76%. All the Visa process takes 4-8 weeks after payment and confirmation of fee.
We Give The Best In Recruitment, Through An Excellent Immigration Consulting Services. For any question, asking or query feel free to contact:


Rebecca Matney


E-mail::::::::::oldtownchambers@gmail.com

TEXT NUMBER/(Whatsapp) (Canada & USA) ;;; +1 719 283 1671

Whatsapp.. +1 719 283 1671

SKYPE..Global License


Customer services .....oldtownchambers@gmail.com

CONTACT ADDRESS:
2023 Rue Crimazie
Quebec city,
QC G1R 1B7
Canada

Para escribir una respuesta debes acceder con tu cuenta de usuario


Volver a categorías del foro



Subir